The ABC Kids app is a video app designed to support little ones through each and every stage of growing up. The app is aimed at preschoolers, helping all children to discover the content that’s best for them.
What's so great about the ABC Kids app?
- Discover the best content for your family: Help children to discover the best content at a time that’s right for them.
- A child-led experience: Designed for children so they can independently control their own viewing.
- Explore search or browse A-Z: A place to safely explore their favourite shows.
- Cast to the big screen: Watch your favourite shows on your big screen straight from the app.
- More like this: Recommendations for new shows children might like.
- Play the next show automatically: Automatically play the next episode.
- Personalise the experience: Apply parental show filters and limit screen time in settings.
Regulate app usage: Use the parental timer to set the session duration. When the timer expires, the app locks to prevent any further video playback.
For any support queries, or to provide us with feedback about the app, you can contact us via the ABC Kids app Contact Us page. To contact us from within the app, visit the "Feedback" page which you will find within the app's main Settings menu.
Before completing the contact form, please ensure that your query is not already addressed on the ABC Kids app Help Centre page.
This app is designed for devices running iOS 11.0 and Android 5.0 and above. Watching the ABC Kids app is metered regardless of your service provider.
Due to rights restrictions, the ABC Kids app is geo-blocked to Australia.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.