Cognizant Genc Elevate Interview Experience
Firstly there was an assessment held on MSB and there were two sections and a total of 5 questions.
- 3 programming Question & 2 SQL question. Both sections were Average.
- I was able to solve 2 programming questions and 1 and a half SQL questions. and was selected for the interview round.
- People who solved 1 programming question and 1 SQL were too selected.
Now the interview was scheduled on Superset from 3 pm to 4.30. My interviewer joined at 3.05 and the interview went on till 3.55 pm.
- Where are you from
- Waterfall model
- Domain language?
- Call by reference
- Is it call by reference in python?
- Call by value
- Write a code for the call by value
- Explain your code
- What does Len function do
- Do you know DBMS
- Acid properties explain all
- 2 normal form
- Write a SQL query to print a unique name from the table.
- Truncate vs delete
- Write a SQL query to print the duplicate names from table
- One more question didn’t know. question too don’t remember
- Foreign key
- Super key
- Types of join
- Write SQL query to print names which occurred maximum no. Of times.
- Candidates key
- Two Apti question was asked like 3,7,15,31,?,127.
- Will you work any shift
- Are u willing to relocate
- Preferred location
- 2nd preferred location
- Will you work on any technology
- Do you have any questions
After 10 days I got the list of people who were selected by my TPO.
and my name was there as Genc elevate select.